2017 Camp Card Program
2017 Camp Card Fundraising Program
2017 Camp Card Sale Kick-Off & Preview
March 1, 2017 | 6:00PM | Spirit Bank Event Center | MORE DETAILS
REGISTER FOR THE 2017 CAMP CARD SALE HERE
Indian Nations Council is pleased to announce the Camp Card fundraising program. This initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their way to Summer or Day Camp. Units participating in the 2017 program will earn a 50% commission, ($2.50) on each $5.00 Camp Card they sell if they close out their account on or before May 12, 2017. In addition to the commission there are weekly prize drawings, grand prize drawings, and top seller recognitions available.
The Camp Cards will be distributed at the March 1, 2017 Kick-Off.
The Camp Card sale ends on May 8, 2017 giving units 2 months to sell!
This program is RISK FREE. Simply return any unsold cards.
Receive a full 50% – Here’s how…
- Fill out form and sign up to sell TODAY!
- Close your account and return any unsold cards by May 12, 2017
The Value of Camp Cards
- New Uniform $100 = 40 cards
- New Tent $150 = 60 cards
- Philmont $1750 = 700 cards
- Camp Hale $265 = 98 cards
- Day Camp $75 = 30 cards
- Resident Camp $90 = 36 cards
- National Jamboree $2600= 1,040 cards
Camp Card Resources
- 2017 Camp Card Guide HERE
- Register for the 2017 Camp Card Sale HERE
- 2017 Fill It Up Form HERE
- 2017 Unit Camp Card Receipts HERE
- 2017 Camp Card Presentation HERE
2017 Grand Prize
The grand prize drawing will be held on May 18, 2017 after all the unit payments have been submitted and the sales are over. The 2017 Grand Prize is a Xbox One (Minecraft Edition).
Unit accounts must be closed out for Scouts to qualify.
For every FILL IT UP! form that is turned in during the sale will represent one chance to win the Grand Prize drawing. The winner will be notified by phone and can pick up his/her prize. Please come in full uniform and be ready to have your picture taken for the website.
Unit account must be closed out for Scouts to qualify.
Scheduling Begins February 1, 2017
Indian Nations Council would like to thank both Reasor’s and Bass Pro Shops for their support of the Scouting Community. Not only are they featured on this year’s Camp Card, but also allowing Scouts to sell in front of 24 Reasor’s locations and at Bass Pro Shops in Broken Arrow. As a partnership agreement all storefront sales for these two (2) business must be scheduled by emailing Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org. No matter what store you choose to partner with keep in mind that you represent the BSA and bad behavior or not following store policies could result in lost partnerships for everyone.
Reasor’s Sale Dates Begin March 11, 2017 | Bass Pro Sale Dates Begin April 1, 2017
- Email Paige at email@example.com to schedule for either Reasor’s or Bass Pro Shops beginning February 1, 2017. Please do not call Reasor’s or Bass Pro Shops stores directly as the Indian Nations Council as agreed to do all scheduling for these two (2) business.
- Schedules are taken on a first come first serve basis, so email as early as possible on February 1, 2017.
- You may only sign up your unit for one-time slot.
- Sale dates are divided into two (2) four hour blocks.
- Please observe your scheduled date and if you cannot make your sale date call Paige and release the date for another unit’s use.
- If you desire more dates email Paige back on February 15, 2017 and inquire. It is the goal to make sure that all interested units get at least 1 date, however, if there are open slots they should be filled to maximize selling potential.
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us.
2017 Camp Card Sale Calendar
Registration to Sell Camp Cards Begins HERE
Council Camp Card Sales Kickoff and Distribution, More Information
Camp Card Sale Begins
First Weekly Prize Drawing, Scout Resource Center
Final Weekly Prize Drawing, Scout Resource Center
Camp Card Sale Ends
May 8 – 12
Units turn-in money and unsold Camp Cards, Scout Resource Center
Money and unsold Camp Cards DUE, Scout Resource Center
Note: Unsold Cards will NOT be accepted after this date.
Grand Prize Drawing, Scout Resource Center
Cards with broken tabs will NOT BE ACCEPTED for return.
2017 Camp Card Sponsors
Metro Card: Reasor’s, Westlake Ace Hardware, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Xtreme Racing & Entertainment, Incredible Pizza, Jersey Mikes Subs, Tulsa Zoo, Tulsa Drillers, Shiloh’s, Tulsa Scout Shop, Albert G’s
Neosho Card: Homeland, Bass Pro, Tahlequah Drug, IHOP of Muskogee, Dicks Sporting goods, Hodge Ford, Eastside Lube, Tulsa Drillers, Tulsa Scout Shop, Tulsa Zoo, Peyton Place River Outfitter, Billy Sims BBQ
These are subject to change.