2013 Cub Scout Resident Camp
2013 Cub Scout Resident Camp Achievements
We hope that everyone had fun this year at the 2013 Cub Scout Resident Camp. We all got to learn new skills, meet new friends, and have a wonderful time at Cub World. To help you in preparing the awards for your first Pack Meeting, please find the requirements and awards worked on below:
- Flag Football Belt Loop
- Soccer Belt Loop
- Archery Belt Pin
- BB Shooting Pin
- Fitness Pin: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- Geology: 1,2,5,6,7
- Scientist: 1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10,11
- Readyman: 1,2,3,4
- Citizenship: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12
- Forester: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10
For Cub Scouts and Webelos
Babbitt Cub World at Zink Ranch
Resident Camp is an overnight camping program held at Babbitt Cub World at Zink Scout Ranch. Resident camp operates for 3 days and 2 nights under the leadership of Indian Nations Council. Campers have the opportunity to participate in a variety of programs including sports, handicrafts, nature, water activities, archery, BB guns and much more.
- For Cub Scouts (first grade in the fall) and Webelos.
- You can camp as a Pack or as a Cub Scout and parent. (The minimum leadership requirement is two adults to a maximum of eight boys.)
- There are comfortable tents, cots and modern bathroom facilities with private showers.
- Meals are prepared and in the Longhorn Palace dining hall.
- Directions to Zink Scout Ranch.
Resident Camp Sessions
|Session 1||June 14-16||Register Online|
|Session 2||June 21-23||Register Online|
- Check in starts Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- The first meal provided is dinner on Friday.
- You will depart after lunch on Sunday.
Cost per session is $90 per Cub Scout and $90 per adult. Included in your fee is the camp shirt, patch, program supplies, food, tent, cot and staff.
- $10 Deposit due with registration by March 15th
- $40 Due by April 19th
- Balance due by May 13th
- $25 late fee will be added after May 13th
You may download a Registration Form here and turn it into your unit’s pack coordinator. If your pack is not attending Resident Camp, you may register as a Cub Scout and parent.
In addition to registration, each Cub Scout and/or Adult must complete a BSA Health and Medical Form.
What to Bring
Please label personal items. Campers are not permitted to bring sheath knives, radios or pets.
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Swim suit
- Bug spray
- Day pack
- Toilet kit
- Shower shoes
- Canteen or water bottle
- Spending money
Download the Leader’s Guide here.
Questions? Contact the Scout Resource Center at (918) 743-6125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org