Map and Directions to Zink Ranch
From Tulsa and Broken Arrow
- From Downtown Tulsa on Highway 75 North, or Highway 244 West, travel WEST on US-412 to Sand Springs.
- Take the 129th West exit. From the exit ramp, make a left and then an immediate right to go north on Highway 97T (Highway 97T is a bypass that avoids residential streets and some windy roads. Hwy 97 takes through the middle of Sand Springs). Hwy 97T merges back into Hwy 97 (which is coming out of Sand Springs).
- Continue north on Hwy 97 until it terminates right at the front gate of the JOHN ZINK RANCH.
- Enter the front gate and go about 1/4 mile to the closed gate.
- Enter the code on the keypad. Only one car through the gate at a time.
- Follow the signs to Cub World.
- Take every (major road) left turn you can once inside the gate.
- The Boy Scout ranch is over 8 miles from the front gate.
View Indian Nations Council – BSA in a larger map