Memorial Day Flag Ceremony
Details to Come!
Floral Haven Memorial Gardens
6500 S. 129th E. Ave.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
4:00pm Registration opens
4:45pm Parade line formation
5:00pm Parade begins
• Advanced registration is not required.
• Units should gather together and get a headcount of all registered scouts and leaders present at the event. Only registered scouts and leaders present may receive a patch.
• Once all expected scouts and leaders have arrived, the unit leader should fill out the information below and bring it to the registration table. Please send ONLY the unit leader to the registration table. If a change needs to be made to your registration form, only the unit leader should come back to the registration table. All others will be directed to find their unit leader to sign in.
• We are in need of drummers and buglers to lead the parade line. You will need to bring your own instrument and arrive by 4:30pm.
• Eagle Scouts wanting to participate in the folding of the garrison flag should arrive by 4:30pm.
• At the conclusion of the formal ceremonies, scouts will be released to fold the flags through out the cemetery. Units should go to the far south side of the cemetery and work back to the north side.
• Contact Chris Thoma with questions or for more information: 918-806-1690 or email@example.com
Download the unit registration form here.