Camp Card Sale
Indian Nations Council is pleased to announce the Camp Card fundraising program.
This initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their way to Summer or Day Camp. Units participating in the 2013 program will earn up to 50% commission, ($2.50) on each $5.00 Camp card they sell. Units must be preregistered to sell by February 8th AND close out their account on or before May 10th. The Camp Card Leaders Guide with campaign details will be posted by February 15th. The Camp Cards will be distributed at the February 26th kick-off. The sale will end on May 3rd, giving units 2 months to sell! This program is RISK FREE. Simply return any unsold cards.
Commission Schedule – Receive a full 50% – Here’s how…
- Fill out form and sign up to sell by February 8th.
- Close your account and return any unsold cards by May 10th.
The Value of Selling Camp Cards
- New Uniform $80 = 32 cards
- Day Camp $90 = 36 cards
- High Adventure Club $100=40 cards
- New Tent $150 = 60 cards
- Summer Camp $225 = 90 cards
- Philmont $840 = 336 cards
- National Jamboree $2,000 = 800 cards
To insure that we have enough cards for every unit that would like to participate, please register as soon as possible. The Camp Cards will be available for pick up at the February 26th Kick-off. (sale ends May 3.)